Primer is an ever-evolving design system. We’ve been listening to your feedback and using it as a basis for improvements and additions.
- The changelog: Here you’ll find our release notes with summaries of bug fixes, new features, and other updates introduced in each release.
- Status key: When we add, make significant updates, or deprecate features we update their status so that it's clear what's safe to use. The status key lists the different types of status and what they mean for you.
Have suggestions for a new feature or bug fix? Open an issue in our repo.
Team posts are viewable by GitHub staff only.
- You've either got or you haven't got the new style guide! Aug 25
- A new old home for Primer Jun 30
- New colors, new color system Mar 01
- Style guide now with quick search Jan 24
- New details toggle Jan 32
- Watch out for flexbugs! Jan 13
- One box to rule them all Dec 21
- Style guide updates Dec 07
- Update to spacing scale Oct 26
- Shipped: Flexbox utilities! Oct 03
- CH-CH-CH-CH-CHANGELOG! Sep 13
- Atom autocomplete-primer plugin Sep 02
- Shiny new things and updates to the style guide Sep 09
- Float utility classname change Aug 25
- Design Systems & the style guide Jul 13
- Staff shipped new font changes for Dotcom Jan 23